1. Welcome to the website NeonGamez.com (jointly hereinafter: “the Website”) and/or the “NeonGamez” games (hereinafter: “Games”) of NeonGamez (hereinafter: “the Company”).
8. For the avoidance of doubt and without derogating from what is stated above and hereinafter, the purchase of one electronic product or another which was supplied to the Customer by the Company may not be cancelled.
9. The Company reserves to itself the right to cancel any order should it see fit in its sole discretion to do so.
B. Intellectual property
10. The Company is the proprietor of all the rights, including all the intellectual property rights, in the Website and in the Games and in any content and/or information and/or exhibit and/or software and/or graphic design appearing within the framework thereof as well as in its trademarks, excluding publications/content/information/graphic designs which were uploaded to the Website/application and belong to third parties, and the proprietor of any trade secrets which were developed and/or designed and/or composed and/or created by the Company and/or any of its representatives and/or agents and/or the rights therein that were transferred to the Company by a third party.
11. The User shall not without the Company’s prior written permission copy and/or duplicate and/or distribute and/or transfer to a third party and/or publish and/or use the content/ information/exhibits/applications/graphic designs and/or trademarks belonging to the Company, and/or take any action in relation to them, directly or indirectly, which is prohibited by law, including, inter alia, the Copyright Law, 5768-2007 and/or the Trademarks Ordinance, 5732-1972 and/or the Commercial Torts Law, 5759-1999.
C. Limitation on the Company’s and/or its representatives’ warranty
12. The games received by you AS IS.
13. The Company may prevent and/or stop the User and/or any other party from using the Website and/or the Games should it decide in its discretion that the manner in which they are using it is inappropriate and/or unreasonable.
14. The User alone is responsible for backing up all the information and/or data which shall be given by him to the Company and he shall not make any claim and/or demand whatsoever against the Company and/or any of its representatives in this regard and he hereby fully, peremptorily and absolutely relinquishes in advance any relief of any kind against the Company and/or any of its representatives pertaining thereto.
15. The User undertakes not to transfer and/or upload to the Website and/or to the Games anything which may damage the Website and/or the Application and/or the Company and/or any of its representatives and/or others and/or malicious content of any kind and/or “viruses” and/or “Trojan horses”, etc. The User shall be solely responsible for any damage of any kind which the Company and/or any of its representatives and/or any third party shall sustain in this regard.
16. Neither the Company nor any of its representatives shall be responsible for any action of any kind which shall create a relationship between the User and any third party as a result of his use of the Website and/or the Games.
17. Neither the Company nor any of its representatives shall be responsible for the reliability, accuracy or implementation of the various actions taken in relation to the Website and/or the Games, or their content and functions, which were not impaired due to an act of the Company and/or any of its representatives.
19. The User undertakes to join in any legal and/or quasi-legal proceedings which shall be taken (if at all) against the Company and/or any of its representatives with respect to his use of the Website and/or the Games and/or their functions and to exclusively bear all legal liability attributable thereto and all expenses and damages of any kind which the Company and/or any of its representatives shall incur or sustain as a result thereof.
be valid and binding upon him and/or anyone acting on his behalf and/or in relation to his contract with the Company and/or any of its representatives regarding all matters concerning and/or deriving from the Website and/or the Games.
22. The Company may from time to time, and in its sole discretion, change the format and/or structure of the Website and/or the Games, suspend them, inter alia for maintenance purposes, and even temporarily or permanently close them, without having to notify the User and/or any other party before doing so.